The perfect snack to surprise the diners with bright Oleoalmanzora “PEARLS”, which give sweetness to the plate with raw fresh fish of high quality, rich in Omega 3. And a basic food such as rice, which is easy to digest. As well as the nori seaweed with vegetables that are a great source of vitamins and minerals. The essence of the Oleoalmanzora oil “PEARLS” in the texture of this food makes it an unforgettable snack, a pleasure impregnated to give sensibility to the sense of taste. It becomes the day-to-day dream.
INGREDIENTS (1 Portion).
- 70 gms of short grain rice
- 250 gms of water
- 1gm of nori seaweed
- Fruits: a quarter of mango and papaya.
- 50 gms of raw fresh fish: red tuna belly and salmon loin
- A slice of cured ham
- Awasezu sauce: 10 gms of rice of vinegar, 4 gms of salt, 8 gms of sugar
- 25 gms of soy sauce
- 1 gm of gari (pickled ginger)
- 1 gm of Oleoalmanzora “PEARLS”
- Utensils: Makisu, hangiri and chopsticks
Rinse the rice several times and drain it. Boil it for 10 minutes. Mix the vinegar rice, the salt and sugar. Dress the rice with the mixture. Cover the cooking mat with cling film. Place the rice on top of the wet nori seaweed, with the opaque part up. Introduce the fish, fruits, stringed surimi and brunoise cuts. Close the maki using the cooking mat.Cut. Make sushi iberico with the rice inside the slice of cured ham and the nori seaweed.
Presentation on a slate board:
- Inverted maki of mango, with red tuna and surimi
- Inverted maki of papaya, with salmon and surimi
- Sushi iberico
The Oleoalmanzora “PEARLS” are there to give the final touch to this presentation. Accompany with soy sauce, wasabi and ginger.