CAVIAR IN ARBEQUINA EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
How do I keep this product, so that it always continues with the same quality?
- Away from light sources, heat, or strong odors.
- Store between 18ºC and 24ºC (Preferable to be lowered from 18ºC before it rises from 24ºC).
- The jar should always be closed after use of the product.
- Pearls must always be covered by their own cover oil. So they´re always hydrated.
Does it break with the temperature?
Holds up to 60oC spins without melting. It can be put on top of meats, hot fish and soups of all kinds.
How can it be taken?
- It can be used in any dish, where Extra Virgin Olive Oil is used in Raw.
- In soups (hot or cold).
- In Carpachos.
- With seafood; fish or meat.
- In vegetable or fruit salads.
- In pastry (for example, it pairs very well with dark chocolate).
- Recommended for tapas; snacks, canapés and others.
- It can be taken alone, without any problem. It is high quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil covered with a gelatin membrane of vegetable origin (in this case seaweed).
Oil of great delicacy and excellent vegetable fragrances, in smell we find a medium-high fruity green fruity aromas, reminiscent of green banana, grass or almond. Its entry into the mouth has a slight fluidity with an exquisite sweetness, which slides through the entire tongue as if it were a caress. The bitter and spicy are very soft, producing in perfect balance that perfectly combines the arbequina variety from which it comes and the quality of the high-end oils.